Instead of food coloring for liquid filled targets... A Better Dye

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Rather than the anemic color you get using food coloring to color the water in your target jugs...

Rit fabric dye is some nice dark color...

Available in powder form in some colors and liquid in all of their colors... The powder is well under $2 per pack and easily would do 5 gallons a very visible water... The liquid goes a bunch further for under $3 per bottle...

Brent

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Only if you clean up after you shoot:D

Well here in fla, the soles would be dry in no time... This stuff doesn't seem to bleed out in the wash after a hand washing or so...

It sets in pretty hard...

But I assure you if it is still wet and you get it on a collector pair of Air Jordans... They be toast!!!

I was told, after MANY months that a light blue fishing shirt was too light for company dress code requirements....

This stuff is that modern stain resistant, sun resistant fabric so i didn't expect much in the way of color fast results but it is looking good so it will ruin what is not intentionally dyed...

Brent

papaul

"I wonder if that would get on the soles of your shoes and end up being grounds for divorce?"

LOL :D

Paintballs that did not burst until stepped on cause a similar result for teenagers... :D