Information on ARMSCOR MODEL 206,6

Bullrock

This gun is selling at auction for under $300. I have no knowledge of it except it is manufactured in the Phillipines. It looks like it is in mint condition. here's all I have (ARMSCOR MODEL 206,6 SHOT .38SPL.,SINGLE/DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER)

Thanks... :)

Ozzieman

TOO MUCH< TOO MUCH>TOO MUCH

http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976564034.htm

If you go to the sight thats listed above you will see some for sale for well under $200, There much less value than Charter arms 38 sp.
I recomend "gunsanerica" to any one trying to check out the price of a used gun, they usualy have a number of guns of the type your looking at.

Ozzieman

I personaly havent handled one in our shop

I would have to see one to comment, but when I need information and dont have any other sorce, I go to that web sight and see what there selling for there.
BUt for that much money you should be able to find a good Charter with holster and box of rounds, or a good used smith.
There is no queston about there quality, thats where I would go.
Good luck.

Sir William

Charter went under again. Quality was never there. H&R revolvers were far better. Armscor revolvers are the second best Colt wannabes that I have seen, handled and shot. USFA is the best Colt wannabe. Uberti is behind USFA. Armscor will be my next few buys in 1911 and revolver form. They are fine weapons and do have Colt DNA. Their pricing is low right now due to supply and demand. Sub$200.00 is proper for Armscor revolvers at present. Bullrock, think of your Lawman or a Trooper for Armscor quality. I happen to be building a hot rod or I would buy several Armscors quick. Transportation before hobbies though. I have 0 complaints with any Armscor handguns. 1911 pattern or revolvers. The 38 Special you are looking at is an excellent service revolver. Seurity/police forces in asiatic counties have used them for years. Their only close competitor is the S&W M10.

Bullrock

Thanks again Sir Will. You know, now that you mention it the (MODEL 206,6 SHOT .38SPL.,SINGLE/DOUBLE ACTION REVOLVER) sure looks allot like the Colt Dectective Spl. If it shoots anything like my Lawman, it has to be a winner... :D

Bullrock

Sir Will

I hate to put you or anyone with an opinion on the spot, but I can take this off the auction for $299. That isn't sub $200, but this is NIB and sure looks like a Colt Detective Spl. to me!!!

Whatdayathink??? :confused:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

Bullrock

Before I Waste Everyone's Time

Right again, Sir Will. I've been all over the internet looking for a price on the 206. Finally I check Genitron and $125 to $185...Does anyone know where I can find a retailer??? :confused: