Info requested on, "Great-Guns"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pahoo

While reviewing a recent post on a Traditions Derringer, I ran across this video and found it quite interesting. Looks to me like the M/L version if Bond arms. Have any of you ever shot one of these and are they available, in this country. I have pretty much struck out on my internet search. Any and all help would be appreciated. .... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7aF2AhSNM

Be Safe !!!

Branko

Made in the Czech republic, somewhat popular there because they don't require any registration or whatever, around 300 Euros per piece, reputedly of good quality but never fired one myself.

Made mostly in 9mm and .45 version with different barrel lengths, but I really don't know if anyone imports them in the USA. In Europe you can order by mail from Saguaro Arms (a Polish company) which allow me to specify a USA delivery address.

It might be possible to order one from them.

Model12Win

VERY, VERY interesting little derringer guns! I love capandball channel as well.

I would like one, perhaps a smaller version in .36 caliber!! :D

deerslayer303

Very Nice looking Piece. It just needs the firing mechanism of a Bond. As I don't think you have to flip a piece over to fire the next barrel.

Last edited:

Hawg

I like the Twister concept better and they actually made those. This isn't mine but I do have one it's just a lot rougher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.