Info On SW 65

Bullrock

I saw this gun online. It didn't have a very good description with it. I have a M66 K frame. The M65 appears to be a K frame, but is off the SW website. Any info about this model is appreciated. I'm thinking of buying it...

impact

I use my mod 65 more than any other wheel gun I have when I playing with IDPA. I bought the gun from a guy that was getting married and needed some cash. I really did not want to buy the gun. But! can't have to many guns. Right! My first time out to the range and I fell in love with the gun. I draws from a holster and points nice. If I'm not mistaken? The mod 65 was a FBI issue gun.
Here is pics of my gun.
DSC00903.jpg
DSC00904.jpg

dinosaur

You're not giving us too much info. The 65 is the stainless version of the Model 13, S&W's .357 M&P. Fixed sights, very reliable. There are quite a few surplus 4" barrel versions from P.D.s and armored car services. Yes, it's a K frame.

The 3" round butt is much in demand as a CCW weapon.These are my two, both -3s. :D

model653s2db.jpg

Gabby Hayes

Take the adjustable sights and barrel underlug off your Model 66 and you have a Model 65.

Attachments

• SW_65_66.jpg
    SW_65_66.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 43