Info from Sigarms email flyer - stolen guns

Although I love my Brownings, I'm also a staunch Sig fan. I get emails from Sig monthly, and this month's edition has the following alert in it about a batch of stolen shotguns in Oklahoma City.

You never know, you might come across one of these if you're in that area....

STOLEN GUN ALERT: Please Be On The Look Out (from Sigarms - HP'ing A)

Please be on the look out for the shotguns listed below. On October 4th two Tennessee teams from Dyersburg and McKenzie were preparing to leave for Colorado Springs for the first ever SCTP International Trap Shooting Championships. The two teams and 5 coaches combined their equipment and guns, and sent them ahead the day before via personal ground transport. On the morning of October 4th the Coaches pulled into their hotel in Oklahoma City for a short stop. Their Ford Excursion was loaded front to back including camera equipment that was on loan from the Tennessee Wildlife Resource Agency to document the event. The FBI estimated that the Ford Excursion full of guns and gear was stolen within the first 35 minutes at the hotel. The value of the stolen guns and gear was estimated to be $120,000.

However, the SCTP teams from the Volunteer State found they had more friends than they knew. Beretta sent three loaner shotguns and a family from Michigan brought three of their own personal guns to help the kids. Once at the Olympic Training Center, the news spread and shotguns were being offered by all who attended. The young athletes, still in shock, struggled to compete with many of them changing guns three and four times without finding a good fit. The result was low scores and several kids leaving the field in tears, but despite the hardship these shooters continued to fight each and every round.

They need your help recovering these 12 gauge shotguns stolen in the Oklahoma City Area on October 4th, 2006:

Model Serial #
Beretta DT10 Unsingle Combo AG1263B
Beretta DT10 Unsingle Combo AG1490B
Beretta DT10 Unsingle Combo (Left Handed) AF8525B
Beretta DT10 Top Single Combo AF7668B
Beretta DT10 Top Single Combo AF0375B
Beretta 682 X Trap Combo H07573B
Beretta 682 Gold E Combo U97392B
Beretta 682 Gold E U92240B
Beretta 682 Gold E Combo H24921B
Beretta 682 Gold E U61567B
Beretta 687 EELL Top Single Combo E80704B