Indy 1500 gun show this weekend

Jeff OTMG

If you are planning on attending come by the SAFE (Second Amendment For Everyone) table at noon on Sat and say hi.

Eric of IN

Sorry Jeff, looks like I won't be able to make it to the 1500. I have to help someone move. :(

Side note: Anyone thinking of buying a full size truck with a long bed, better be prepared to get asked to be moving help a lot.
Eric

------------------
Thaw Shorty!

Christopher II

I'll be there, along with a few buds from the school rifle/pistol team. Will be sure to stop by!!

Later,
Chris

------------------
"TV what do I see, tell me who to believe, what's the use of autonomy when a button does it all??" - Incubus, Idiot Box

hoosierboy

I wont be going but if you guys get a chance there will be a guy named lenny from Len's gun shop. He is from south bend. He is a wealth of info and a true patriot. I think he was very instrumental on having the NICS check from indiana continue to operate on sat and sun, when the ISP wanted to cut hours. We all owe him a debt of gratitude. He will have a table full of literature. You can't miss him.

He will having a .50 BMG for raffle for our local 2nd ammendment club. Tickets are 30 bucks a piece and only 100 tickets will be sold.

------------------
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

--Ayn Rand, in "The Nature of Government"

http://hometown.aol.com//jsax13/web.html

Jeff OTMG

I got to meet ChrisotpherII, Blueeyedog, and RugerMarkII. In fact RugerMarkII and crew all had a fun dinner at Hooter's after the show. I will be going back tomorrow, noon at SAFE again for anybody I missed today.

Christopher II

Wahoo!! :D

Great to meet y'all!! It's wonderful to finally put some faces together with some screen names!!

The gun show was wonderful. Lots of neat toys to drool over. I was accorded permission to hold a full-size Barrett M82A1 up to my shoulder, off hand (my comment - "I need to get my fat @$$ back into the gym.") and nearly went home with a beautiful Browning MkIII Hi-Power that I couldn't afford. :( I did pick up some blasting ammo for my FAL and CZ75, a copy of Louis Awerbuck's "Tactical Reality" (good book, read it!), and a new CKRT/Pat Crawford folding knife.

Jeff, we ate a late lunch at the Indianapolis Pub downtown. They have the best steak sandwiches in the world.

Hope to see you soon!

Later,
Chris

------------------
"TV what do I see, tell me who to believe, what's the use of autonomy when a button does it all??" - Incubus, Idiot Box

MP Freeman

I was there on Saturday. Picked up some mags for my M1A.

Problem with the 1500? Yeah, I never want to leave! I love the 1500.

Blueyedog

Hey guys! It was great to meet all of you on Saturday.

Eric, I was wondering what happened to you. You should know that owning a truck is like wearing a sign that says "I move anything!" ;) That reminds me, what are doing next weekend ... :D Just kidding.

The Indy 1500 is great but after being out there 3 days in a row, I'm kinda tired! In fact, I'm real tired. SAFE got 119 voters registered this weekend. I won't be surprised if for the next few days I don't answer the phone with "Hi! Are you registered to vote in Indiana?" :rolleyes: I felt like a broken record! SAFE will be at the Stout Field Show Sept 30 & Oct 1. Maybe I'll see ya all then.

------------------
Refuse to be a "helpless" victim.
Knowing Your Rights Hand-gun Control Inc. - Come see OUR truth!

RugerMarkII

Yes, we did have a wonderful lunch Saturday afternoon, but I felt SO sorry for our waitress :D! It was great meeting all of you.

------------------
Kim

NRA Millenium Life Member

Jeff OTMG

Opus, more than one word. Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, come on get a chant going, Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. And let us not forget Rachel. I am going back tomorrow for lunch to meet some more. Remember, more is better.

Ruger, Jamie thought we were 'fun!' The tip didn't hurt us either.