Indiana Youth Hunt

lon371

Just a reminder for you Hoosiers. Indianas Youth turkey hunt is this weekend. Get those kids out of the house. My boy and will be out trying to get that goobler.

Good luck!
Lonny

lon371

4 more years? Nah. Send your sweety shopping, put the coloring book(with turkey picts) in your day pack. Then you are set.:D

My boy is sick:(, and it is raining. We are hoping the rain clears so we can head out.

indybrad

He'll be going with me a couple of times this year, but he's only 3.5 yrs old. Good Idea on the coloring book. I'll have to make a list. Hope you got to go out.

lon371

No we didnt make it. I did do a drive by on one of the spots we hunt. Seen 3 hens. Down the road seen a feller set up in a blind, behind him and 1 field over was a tom and 2 hens.

I am hoping to get the boy out in the morning. He is 15 and dont like getting up. Plus he has a cold he is trying to fight off. Drives me nuts. When I was a kid I would ride my bicycle several miles during hunting season. My son loves shooting and deer hunting, but its hard getting him into turkey. I am not pushing though. I am glad to have him hunt with me when does.