In no way influenced by recent events

mapsjanhere

Natchez Shooter Supply just send out a email offering Glock "high capacity" (anything over 10 rounds) at half price, with deals on other big magazines too. I guess that can be seen as "limiting your exposure" to potential changes.

Burger

I saw that too, but their prices for those seems like it was bumped up first.

Originally $48.42 and now on sale for $27.99

Google the item and $30-$35 comes up alot. I'm not knocking their price, but it's crazy to fool people into using the "Half Off" gimmick.

Buzzcook

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...ermath-of-shooting-of-arizona-s-giffords.html

Greg Wolff, the owner of two Arizona gun shops, told his manager to get ready for a stampede of new customers after a Glock-wielding gunman killed six people at a Tucson shopping center on Jan. 8.

Wolff was right. Instead of hurting sales, the massacre had the $499 semi-automatic pistols -- popular with police, sport shooters and gangsters -- flying out the doors of his Glockmeister stores in Mesa and Phoenix.

Arizona gun dealers say that among the biggest sellers in the past few days is the Glock 19 made by privately held Glock GmbH, based in Deutsch-Wagram, Austria, the model used in the shootings.

More fear motivated sales?