IMR4350 vs H4350?

Tacoma

Is there much difference. I See in some load tables that they have slight variances in safe max loads but can't find out much more.

sk330lc

AA4350 - IMR4350 - and H4350 Are all Very Close in burn Rate. I have used all Three. They all act a little diff from each other. So Pick the one you can find and work up a load using it and see what happens.

Linear Thinker

I caught flack for saying it on TFL and other forums, but my testing indicated that the load data for IMR, Hodgdon and Accurate versions of 4350 is interchangeable. I got similar velocities with similar SD for all 3 powders, all other variables being equal.
LT

bobelk99

I have used all 3, and I have found some variations, with slightly smaller quantities of H being required for best groups.

If you are not loading max, and are not after bench rest type groups, either will work well.

Slamfire

I caught flack for saying it on TFL and other forums, but my testing indicated that the load data for IMR, Hodgdon and Accurate versions of 4350 is interchangeable. I got similar velocities with similar SD for all 3 powders, all other variables being equal.

Accurate Arms told me that their 4350 was a ballistic copy of IMR 4350. My H4350 is a little different. All of these are so close that you should buy by price.