IMR 4350

eddy615

Is everyone else in the nation having troubles finding IMR4350??? Primers are also extinct at the the sports stores around my area

azar92

All of my local reloading shops have it in stock. Even the local Wal-Mart stores, who have very small reloading sections, have it in stock.

As for primers, they have started to become available again in much greater quantities locally as well. I was just at a mom & pop store last week and they had large rifle, large rifle magnum, small pistol, small pistol magnum, large pistol and small rifle. They were only missing a few types (large pistol mag, small rifle mag). And their prices had come down from $45/1,000 to $30/1,000.

I believe that the majority of the hoarders supplies have finally become saturated and all the suppliers are starting to catch up. It's my hope anyway.

reloader28

Its been back here now for about 3 or 4 weeks.
Before that it had been a year since I'd seen any from 8 different stores.

Eddy,

We don't know where you are, so it may be a local issue? Some of the east coast states, like Massachusetts, have more strict regulations on shipping and receiving gun-related items, so some retailers don't do business there. Ohio has got stuff in stock again at Gander Mountain (to name a sporting goods chain) and also at the local gun stores as well as Walmart.

Nick

anfnfalfan

primers

I ordered my large, magnum, and pistol primers thru cabelas! They are not in stock at the moment and there is about a 6-8 week wait on them after ordering. Might have to wait, but thats no problem. I use IMR 4350 in my 7mm, cant help you out there....

James R. Burke

So far with alittle looking I been finding it. You might try having someone local hold a can or two for you when it comes in. Thats what I do with most of it.

rrp

Scheels in Eau Claire has had a good supply of primers in the last few weeks. I haven't used the powder that you are looking for, but they have had the couple powders that I have asked for, the last two times I shopped there. Good luck and good shooting.