Importation of "Hi cap" mags ??

Rob Pincus

Can someone explain waht the anti's keep mentioning..this importation of millions of high capacity mags for civilian sale??

Where and when are these mags available?

I keep hearing about permits from the ATF for the importation of hundreds of thousands of mags,from some 20 foriegn countries, but I haven't seen any on the shelves or accompanying new guns...

Any info would be appreciated.

Mantas

I keep hearing about these importations too. I didn't think any post-brady hi-cap was legal. Are the anti's talking about magazine extensions and/or parts for prebrady hi-caps?
That is unless this is just another obvious example of the battle we have to fight when the other side keeps hitting below the belt by "lies" or "stretches".
Its hard to win that type of battle, especially when the press doesn't try to help us out one bit, I always thought that their job was to present people with the truth. Boy oh boy I must have been the gulliblest person on earth!!!

Karanas

The first mention I heard was from St. Diane Feinstein last week. She mentioned 10 million hi-cap mags waiting offshore for their ATF permits before they could flood our peace loving communities.
I thought it was b.s. then and I still believe it's b.s.
I can't believe Slick is banning ammo imports, yet allowing hi-cap mags in. Personally, I think that this administration and its friends have proven that you can tell the brain dead American public any lie and get away with it.