I'm not responsible!

miconoakisland

Has every action of human activity become someone elses fault?

Is there no action attributable left to an individual's personal responsibility?

Most responsible firearm owners know that 99.9% of accidental discharges are actually negligent discharges!
Most auto accidents are actually acts of negligence!
Most firearm laws are broken by people that aren't allowed to have firearms in the first place!

I would just like the news media to differentiate between legally uses of firearms and illegal uses!

I just get sick of people blaming everything else but themselves for tragities that befall them!

utaherrn

if one's actions have no consequences, then one can do whatever one desires without any guilt or thought for the future.

Rob P.

...Most responsible firearm owners know that 99.9% of accidental discharges are actually negligent discharges!
Most auto accidents are actually acts of negligence!
Most firearm laws are broken by people that aren't allowed to have firearms in the first place...

I just get sick of people blaming everything else but themselves for tragities that befall them!

Being a stickler for placing blame onto people won't work. Yeah, we all know that sometimes we screw up. But, beyond that, branding our faults into our foreheads for all to see is a ridiculous notion.

We are people and human beings FIRST. As such we all make mistakes. One big mistake is believing that those who make mistakes should be punished for them no matter how trivial.

And, while an ND may be appear to a major mistake, in reality it's not that bad (flame away - it's just my opinion) so long as no one gets hurt AND one learns from the incident. Making someone wear sackcloth and ashes over an ND is over the top. Same goes with auto accidents and other things of that nature.

Stuff happens. You either learn to live with it and learn from it when it happens or you can hide in the closet. Making someone "responsible" won't reverse that.

model 25

If you are not a Muslim in Muslim lands (like Saudi Arabia) and while driving a Muslim runs into you it is your fault. You don't belong there and since you don't belong it is you that put yourself in a Muslims way so yep it's your fault. Don't expect the media to be honest or unbias and never support them by buying a paper.