I'm into shooting ...but

Buzzcook

This seems a little excessive.

http://www.myholysmoke.com/
21688497.jpg

Planning a loved ones final arrangements can be a challenging responsibility, one you want to do with care and consideration. Allow Holy Smoke to help you create a tribute to your outdoorsperson like no other.

The process of having cremated ash placed in live ammunition begins when you contact us. You tell us what type of hunting or shooting that the decedent practiced and we can help you decide what will best suit your needs. Feel free to complete the proposal form on our Buy Holy Smoke page, and we will gladly discuss the options (caliber, gauge, etc.) available to you. We are here to serve you and want to simplify the ordering process as much as possible.

Brings new meaning to a 21 gun salute.

Creeper

Not so excessive if the loved one is the kind of guy or gal who wanted to go out with a "bang". A group of us did the "last blast" 5 years ago for a Viet Nam vet... except with a M116 Howitzer. :D

The Holy Smoke stuff seems kinda pricy... but what the hell, it's still way cheaper than a burial.

Cheers,
C

Salmoneye

Why 'excessive?

I loaded some of my 'Dad' up, and spread him in a duck swamp where he was more at home than with people...

I did it years ago for an ex Maine state field biologist with permission from his Widow...

InigoMontoya

No big deal.

At the office a few years back we scattered the ashes of a retired EOD guy with 5 lbs of C4.

Personally, if the gun still exists when I die, I would like my ashes to be scattered with Vera (but I designed her so there is a connection there).