I'm getting choked

OkieCruffler

Finally bit the bullet and sent my Citori's barrel to Carlson's to have it fitted for choke tubes. I had been on the look out for a gun with tubes already to trade but everything now seems to have 30+" barrels and I'm kinda fond of my stubby 26" tubes. Not to mention the coin I was going to have to throw in for a trade was a sight more than the $250 it's costing me to have the work done. They had to put in thin walls, so it's a lead only diet but that's all I shoot anyway. I'm hoping sk/sk will give me a few extra clays over the M/IC. If not, I have nothing left to blame it on.

eastbank

i know what you mean, i like short barrels to hunt with but longer barrels for the clay games. i found two over the years that suited me for hunting. a upland special citori 2-3/4 chambered 24" barrels with factory invecta tubes and a citori 2-3/4-3 " chambered 26" barrels. with factory invecta tubes. i did send a rem 12ga framed 20ga to mike orlin for after market tubes(75.00) that i am satisfied with. eastbank.