I'm deliberately buying a piece of crap.... Which one?

bennnn

I have my heart set on one of the cheap crappy MAC clones,, but I can't decide wich of these three it will be..

I already have pleny of good guns of all flavors,,

What I told my wife is,,,, "No, I don't NEED it for anything... I just WANT it."

Which one of these would you choose?

http://www.bkarms.com/Masterpiece_Arms.html

JohnKSa

Administrator
I'd go with the large 9mm. It's the cheapest, it will be the cheaper to feed than the .45 and probably the choice most likely to hold up to use.

bennnn

That's funny B.N.,,,,, any burglers around here that get past the dogs are gonna see a revolver or an AR (if it comes to that..) but it would be kind of funny to run somebody off with something like this... lol...

(although I'd add the side cocker).

Why Mr. Hoyt?

bennnn

I was actually leaning towards a top cocker because I thought it might actually have a practical use some day to some descendant of mine,, lol...

I will probably end up doing what I always do,,, buy one of each kind over the course of several months and beat them a little to see what's worth keeping just as a plinker, and trade off the ones I don't dig for other stuff.

tenusdad

I understand

I use to have an M-11 open bolt Class III - 9 mm - It was fun but shot sOOOOOO fast - I let a friend shoot it and he commented, "they sure seem to last longer in the movies" - it was expensive to feed and all those regulations - so much hassel - sold to a Class III dealer - I'm a sucker for movie guns - I bought a single shot muzzle loading pistol after I saw The Patriot!

I don't know about the current semi-autos but mine was bullet hose - spewed them out without fail - only some ammo really cheap with a bad primer would stop it - big and ugly but it worked - Glocks too are a face only a mother could love

bennnn

What really cracks me up is how it says,, "add $20 for scope mount."

Cause you know I need a scope on one of these,,, hahahahha.........

Maybe a 6 power? :D:D:D:):):)

ImDisaster

This website's got lots of Mac styles and accessories.

http://www.tickbitesupply.com/mpa.html

The "safety" extension, fake suppresor is b_d__ss looking. I'm imagine there are two crowds that these appeal to, the collectors and the gangstas.

safetyext.jpg

I want one now.

I have always wanted one but told myself I'd wait until I could afford a Class III weapon. All the semi-auto's I've ever seen in that style were pushing 1000 dollars. For something like that 350 or so looks like my price range.

The big one in 9mm is calling my name.

bennnn

I picked a few up at the last gun show I was at and felt them up a little,, and something about the raw ugly of these has me stoked.

The thing I was concerned about the most is stacking up some mags,

IdahoG36

I really think that the 3" looks cool as hell. I used to have a Cobray M11 semi auto, and it was fine, but even in semi auto it was expensive to feed. 3 mags and you're almost through 100 rounds, at about $19 per 100. It added up quick. I quickly lost interest in it though after a few shooting sessions and sold it to a buddy.