Illegal Immigration ... some perspective...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetreTG

A buddy of mine sent me this link this morning ... and I have to say, it is VERY thought provoking to say the least.

As someone already against illegal immigration but in favor of immigration through the proper channels ... this video is yet another view as to just why we should be concerned.

If accurate ... the points it raises are profound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

Wildalaska

Its You Tube.

It, therefore, is suspect as opposed to profound.

Have a wonderful day.

WildicanusechopsticksAlaska TM

PetreTG

Are you so immature as to carry our disagreement over Ron Paul into other discussions ? :(

For future reference WA ... Youtube is nothing more than a video hosting service.

If you really think as you do ... throw out your VCR immediately and go hide your head in the sand.

Wildalaska

Are you so immature as to carry our disagreement over Ron Paul into other discussions ?

Huh? :confused:

For future reference WA ... Youtube is nothing more than a video hosting service.

Really? Ya mean anyone with a video cam and an internet connection can be a pundit?

Hmmmmm

If you really think as you do ... throw out your VCR immediately and go hide your head in the sand.

Whats a VCR? And what does my critisism of this YouTube gem have to do with putting my head in the sand.?

Agendas are wonderful, neh...glad to see you have one

WildihaveablaserAlaska ™

PetreTG

We disagree about Ron Paul and Obama WA ... but I had no idea you were so immature. Disappointing to say the least. :(

I think if you go back and read my original post with an open mind , you will see where you went wrong by looking inside yourself.

Wildalaska

but I had no idea you were so immature. Disappointing to say the least.

No actually whats disapointing is newbies coming on Board and tossing ad hominems.

Have a wonderful day!

WildendofpuerilebickeringAlaska ™

Perldog007

Pretty compelling presentation, _WARNING_MINORITY_OPINION_, wonder how that would look with a Native American perspective........

PetreTG

No actually whats disapointing is newbies coming on Board and tossing ad hominems.

Have a wonderful day!

WildendofpuerilebickeringAlaska ™

Ahhhh I see ... newbies ... and you're favorite word ad hominems ... that's about the 3rd time in 2 days I've seen you use it , Did you just learn it? :D

Or does it happen a lot ? Seeing as how you use it incorrectly ... I'm guessing it's the former.

Either way ... it was another thread and another topic. As a long time member , you might want to set an example by staying on topic instead of carrying irrelevant confrontations over into other topics.

Also you might want to change your sig so people like myself won't ad hominem your hypocritical behind anymore.

Finally ... you might not want to assume anyone is a newbie when in fact I had another account that got lost from this site that's 3 years old. This account is new ... I am not.

Stick to doing what you do best and spread propaganda about good people.

PetreTG

Pretty compelling presentation, _WARNING_MINORITY_OPINION_, wonder how that would look with a Native American perspective........

Do you really think this topic video presents a minority opinion Perldog007 ?

I'm not so sure it does. It seems to be simply presenting statistical hypothesis.

Personally ... I'm all for LEGAL immigration ... To say otherwise would be hypocritical of me as My great grand parents were Italian Immigrants given the American dream . One I wouldn't try to deny others.

What is presented here though could be a much bigger problem than most might realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.