If You're Looking for 6.5mm Bullets...

...I have them ALL!!!

Well, all that seems to be available out there. Of ALL the places, I found someone on an auction site that was willing to sell at reasonable prices. Snagged 700ea Sierra MatchKing 142gr HPBT and 200ea of Berger 140gr. I hoarded them for a new rifle I bought chambered in 6.5-284Norma.

I have 100 Lapua cases, primers (believe it or not), and Redding die set. I have a little bit of Reloder 22 to get started. Having a real hard time finding any 4831SC powder (for obvious reasons).

If you're having a hard time finding reloading supplies, I encourage you to look where you least expect it...especially thinking the prices would be highest, there.

5whiskey

Do you have any that are .268? Would you be willing to sell a couple hundred or so? Lol kidding... but not really if you want to sell any

jetinteriorguy

Hah, I picked up 2500 in three different types for $120.00 a couple months ago. Granted they are FMJBT bullets with cannelures, but I feel they were a great deal. Getting my first vaccine today so hopefully after getting my second one and letting it come up to full strength maybe I can test these loads in six weeks. At that point it will literally be one year since my last visit to the range.

zplinker

Shane, you missed a few thousand...and I have them! These are Hornady, Speer, and Sierra, weights from 100 to 160 or so. Some are bulk packaged, lots in factory boxes. Small flat rate boxes hold about 500, so shipping isn't too bad, if anyone is needing some. And I'm in the downsizing mode.

hounddawg

our club does a team buy with Nosler a couple of times a year so I stay well stocked with bullets. I have found Nosler's are as good and in some lots slightly better than Sierra but a bit below Berger in consistency.

Geezerbiker

I have a couple hundred old stock Hornady 6.5mm bullets I have no use for. I think they're 100g RN. Good for the 5.5x55...

I'd sell or trade them. I'm not looking to make a killing just pass on some stuff I can't use...

Tony

Hah, I picked up 2500 in three different types for $120.00 a couple months ago. Granted they are FMJBT bullets with cannelures, but I feel they were a great deal. Getting my first vaccine today so hopefully after getting my second one and letting it come up to full strength maybe I can test these loads in six weeks. At that point it will literally be one year since my last visit to the range.
That is a MAJOR score.

jetinteriorguy

That is a MAJOR score.
I got them from a guy who inherited a ton of stuff, over the past couple years I’ve purchased a couple guns from him and when he got all this stuff he called me up before listing it. He needs to get rid of a lot of stuff before he moves and has given me a lot of good deals. Pretty rare these days.