• Import revolver under .400 cal.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Import revolver over .400 cal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yorec

My choice would be based on caliber more than handgun type (revolver vs. semiauto vs. whatever...)

The caliber would have to be good for hunting since I use mine for such - all hunting calibers would be acceptable if not ideal for self defense, but not all self defense calibers would be worth a hoot for hunting... So it'd probably have to be a .44 mag.

Now handgun type... Don't know, Desert Eagle's a little big to CCW and a Ruger Redhawk with better CCW possibilities is nonetheless limited to 6 shots, though a pair of speed loaders would make up for this a bit. Hmmm...

Gee ain't ya all glad we don't have to make such a silly choice?

(I didn't bother to vote as a means of protesting such limitations!! :D )

Will Fennell

one handgun?

It would be a custom full size 1911......probally built on a Caspian frame and slide, and put together by Jim Garthwaite. The only decision[easily made with more information on the situation] would be whether it would be chambered in 10mm or .45 ACP.......

Alaskanmonte

Browning Hi-Power in 9mm. I like to go to the range and shoot a lot (cheap ammo) and I like the way it CC's (thin frame and feels good in my hand.

axslingerW

My Sigma puts 14+1 of .40 wherever I need it to go. But Why only one when I can think of so many reasons to buy an XD-9? :)

chris in va

I don't even *have* a revolver, and voted for one under .40 cal, namely a 38/357. Damn near foolproof and powerful ammo for man or beast stoppers yet still manageable.

I need to get one. Really. :D

Talon66

Yeah, I had given that some thought too. But I'm biased toward calibers larger than 9mm. Not trying to start anything. I owned 2 9mm semi-autos (Glock 17 & Beretta 92F) and found them very accurate but I just prefer .40 & .45. So if it had to be American made it'd be the Kimber Tactical Pro II in .45 of course ;) . If it could be any .45 it'd be the USP45. :D