If you shoot a rilfe you will get a kick out of this video

bman940

A little more Spot On Technology fun. Even with the humor the underlying message is obviously that the Nikon Spot On Ballistic Match Technology Program works! I was at a shoot last week in Missouri and we had guys shooting 630 yards with stock guns hitting 4 in. targets. Hard to argue with success!
http://www.nikonhunting.com/page/video/1/29

Don H

bman940,

What is your connection to Nikon? Reason I ask is that you seem to be all over the net for the last month promoting their products.

Don H

Bet you can't guess which client heads their client list?

A hint: Nikon Sport Optics

The term "ethically challenged" comes to mind.

Scorch

The term "ethically challenged" comes to mind.
That video is a load of . . . anyway, the attempt at humor was in poor taste. And the implication that all you need to do is buy a Nikon scope and download a trajectory and you will automatically be able to hit out to 600 yds is ludicrous.

bman940

humble apologies gentlemen

My intent was to introduce this video made by Nikon that was the first of 4 parts. The last episode showing how easy the Spot On program is to use.
I absolutely did not intend this to be viewed as spam or anything else negative.
Please forgive my enthusiasm. To answer a question, yes I do work part time for Nikon Sport Optics. While I have worked for them for all of 2 months I have been a Nikon scope user for 15 + years.
I will absolutely refrain for that kind of post again guys. As I said previously, Spamming or wasting your time was not my intent.
If you do have an issue with Nikon Customer Service please contact me and I will see what I can do to help you.
Thanks,
Bman940

nathaniel

bman I enjoyed the video some people on here a just jerks about some stuff.

So what if you work for Nikon there are people on here that pimp stuff harder than you are.

Guys if you dont like it DONT WATCH IT! Simple as that.

That video is a load of . . . anyway, the attempt at humor was in poor taste. And the implication that all you need to do is buy a Nikon scope and download a trajectory and you will automatically be able to hit out to 600 yds is ludicrous.

I did it with a BSA and the Winchester online ballistics calculator. I can hit a 9" taget at 500 and 600 yards.

bman940

Thank you Nathan

Still my intent was not to incite hostile emotions towards the company I work for or myself. Again, a new job, a tad to enthusiastic....
I will be more careful with my posts from now on.
I do appreciate your support Nathan!
Bman940
Nikon Pro Staff

psychobily

LMAO!!!! I don't use Nikon and prolly never will but THAT WAS FUNNY!!!! LMAO!!!!! That dude pour'n the wader out was hilarious!!!!!

Thanks man!

Don H

nathaniel said:
So what if you work for Nikon there are people on here that pimp stuff harder than you are.
The point obviously went right over your head - it's not about pimping a product, it's about disclosure of a relationship to the manufacturer/advertising agency/etc. for the product being pimped. Disclosue is the ethical thing to do and bman940 has now done that by including the term "Nikon Pro Staff " in his posts.

Thank you, bman940, for including that information. :cool:

RickE

I'm with Scorch, simply promo, and Nikon has nothing on several of the higher grade optic companies.

HunterGuy

Please elaborate...

On the contrary, many of the gun manufacturers have started marketing their products with Nikon optics.

hooligan1

Scorch, have you tried the ranging format of this scope in question? Seriously whatever you say on this forum for me and others is Gold.. I'm not about to question your take, I just want to know if youve tried it? (seriously, you could get me to walk into traffic)