IF you just got a good deal on ammo, post it here

TXAZ

There are LGS, big box stores an a few online stores that are selling at or close to pre-COVID prices. If you got such a deal, post it here: What, how many, how $ much and where.

Please, just specifics about what you just bought, that's all.

I just went into WalMart in Plano TX and got 1000 rounds of .22 for 5.1 cents per round after tax.

Whose next?

laytonj1

12 boxes of Federal HST 124gr. 9mm for $21.95 a box (50 rd. boxes) plus 10% tax. It was on sale, normally $27.95 a box which is already a good price.
They are local to me but their primary business is first responders/military.

Jim

Lots of ammo has been added to my reserve stash for several years.

Line up with the classy, local Ammo Flippers at our Academy Sports when they open.

I did so just once, about three weeks ago-arriving when the line was gone.

* There were still about 10-20 boxes of .223, but my arrival was simply to try to gauge the depth of this bizarre scenario.

'88Scrat

Not sure it's what the OP intended on finding out but I found a little gun shop here in KS where I picked up 120 rounds of Swiss GP11 for $70.

gaseousclay

12 boxes of Federal HST 124gr. 9mm for $21.95 a box (50 rd. boxes) plus 10% tax. It was on sale, normally $27.95 a box which is already a good price.

That’s a score. I haven’t been able to find Federal hst jhp’s for 4 months. I only have a single box of 25 rounds.

brasscollector

Local Farm and Fleet has had over the course of the last couple weeks:
5.56 Winchester 20rnd M855 62gr FMJ $10.49
223 Federal 100rnd 55gr FMJ $34.99
5.56 Winchester 200rnd M193 55gr FMJ $99.99
They limit customers to 2 boxes/day and this stuff is gone in 24 hours or less.