If I owned some gun compaines.

Nightcrawler

I already did Ruger, so I'll leave them out.

Heckler & Koch

1. Set up a rifle plant in the US, designed to add the necessary US made components to HK rifles so that they could be imported again without being castrated. HK 91s, 93s would make a return, as would a semiauto G36 type using AR-15 mags.

2. USP full sized in .357 Sig

3. USP full sized in 10mm

4. USP compact in 10mm

Smith & Wesson

1. Apologize.

2. Abandon integral lock idea.

3. Bring back 25 series.

4. Increase the strength of the N-frames in general.

5. Bring back the 10xx series.

6. Bring back 1917 Revolvers with improved sights but classic styling.

Ceska Zbrojovka

1. Make CZ-97B safety ambidextrious.

2. Offer hard chromed finish for CZ-97.

3. Discontinue magazine break on US-bound models.

4. Start importing CZ-83 in 9x18 again.

5. CZ-97B Match model: 5" barrel, ambi controls, adjustable sights, etc.

6. Ambi safety on CZ-40B.

Glock

1. Make full sized, slimline, single stack models in 9mm, .40/.357, 10mm, and .45

2. Make slimline singlestack compact models ala Glock 36 in 10mm, 9mm, and .40/.357.

3. If possible, update production of polymer frames so that that hollow hump in the backstrap is reduced and made solid, and the finger grooves are removed. (If people want finger grooves, they can buy the grip sleeves).

4. Metal sights.

Remington

1. Remove magazine tube dimples, integral locks, etc..

2. Improve QC so that the Rem 700 gets its good name back.

Winchester

1. Begin producing modernized 1892s in pistol cartridges.

2. Bring back Winchester 97 pump shotgun, in standard and trenchgun variants. Norinco did it, why not the original?

Springfield Armory

1. 1911A1 in 10mm.

2. Scaled up XD in .45ACP.

3. Begin new production 1903s, possibly a limited run.

Walther

1. P99 scaled up in .45ACP.

More will come later.

Schuey2002

Have you seen the poll at HKpro.com?? You never know..Some people are starting to think that your first wish may come true one day...

One can dream, can't they? :D

faustulus

First thing I would do is all plants and operations located in states with laws that were not firearms friendly I would move them to states that seemed to want me. And I would let everyone know the reason the jobs were leaving.

pdmoderator

Heckler & Koch

Set and meet a goal of delivering civilian firearms and parts within one week.

Smith & Wesson

Zero out all university support and inside funding for "smart" gun research.

Issue a public statement, as Colt and Beretta have, that "smart" gun technology is unworkable and would be dangerous to their owners and potentially the public.

Taurus

Issue a public statement, as Colt and Beretta have, that "smart" gun technology is unworkable and would be dangerous to their owners and potentially the public.

FN

Alchemy Arms

Phoenix Arms

Zero out... oh, hell, just go bankrupt. ;)

- pdmoderator

Futo Inu

Great ideas. Except number 1 on S&W should be deleted and replaced with "publicly repudiate, reneg, and issue a statement of anticipatory breach of the agreement." Apologies are meaningless, empty smoke and mirrors routines. They've done that. It ain't even close to being enough. Agree that everyone should abandon the sinister smart gun crap. Otherwise, carry on... :)

Glock should reduce the grip angle, add a loaded chamber indicator, and ship steel sights and steel or aluminum recoil guide rods with their pistols. OR, Springfield should make XDs in all sizes, in .45 and 10mm. :)