I waxed my Glock today!

Paige

Talo2.jpg

Talo1.jpg

Talo3.jpg

Paige

It's brand new, I picked it up last night at my local shop, Went in their kind of browsing around and this is what i came home with. I would'nt have believed it myself, but i always wanted a 19, the price was good at $599, so i said what the hell. If someone would have told me i would one day put polish on a Glock i would have said your crazy!:p I will shoot it, but i baby my guns, no holsters, gun placed on nice soft matt at range, Breakfree cleaner only nothing harsh.

HighValleyRanch

Is that the Talo edition you started off with?
What kind of wax did you use?

I would worry that it would drip off when the slide gets hot.

Paige

Zaino Z5 polish followed with some Zaino Z6 detail spray. Disassembled and cleaned the internals with breakfree, lightly oiled rails and such, she's ready to rock.

Paige

Zaino is a synthetic polish, not a wax, no waxy residue, guys we are talking about a couple of drops spread with my finger here.

Wiskey_33

Looks nice, like I said, but you're going to leave a greasy burger stain on yourself when you try and carry that piece!:D

Alleykat

IF you used more than four or five tiny drops of oil for that lube job, then you overlubed. :) Why would anybody want a slick pistol? Makes no sense to me.