I think I figured it out

TNT

I was surfing the web looking for other weapons to buy and I think I got it narrowed down to three...............so far
Henry Lever action .22 although I migh consider a .22 mag as well
Springfield XD .45acp tactical
and a RUGER Vaquero .357mag Glossy Stainless Steel
the XD caught my attenion becaus eo of the double stack mag and other reviews it got the Henry well I looks sharp especially with the Brass receiver
and the Ruger well Its a Ruger nuff said. ust curious on your all thoughts on the selection good bad indifferent or what reviews others may have on them.

Scorch

Kind of a mixed bag, isn't it? The Henry is a good little rifle. I would go with the 22LR rather than the 22 WRM because of the cost of ammo. The Vaquero is a nice piece, and very reliable. The XD is a relatively new design and doesn't seem to fit with the other guns, but it's a good piece.

TNT

that it is the XD is my way of introducing myself to the .45acp I don't have one yet .45acp that is :D

CrustyFN

Not to mention that the 22 is just a lot of fun. I know that other guns will come and go but I will always have my 22's.

Dusty Dan

I can personally endorse the XD ACP. I've got the Service (4") model, but they both shoot really nicely. It's comfortable, easy to shoot, easy to break down for cleaning, and I've got exactly 358 rounds from six different manufacturers through it with not even a hiccup, including hollow points (Gold Dots). Just my .02.

Abndoc

XD in .45

The XD now comes in .45acp. 13+1 rounds in the same size grip as the .40. See Octobers GUNS magazine.