I sold both my guns and gained this.

dabigguns357

I sold my 5906 and 6906,and yesterday decided to venture out to see what was out there.Actually i went back to the pawn shop to see if they had the S&W model 10 i wanted when we bought my wifes gun.I found this gem instead,it's a model S&W model 66-2 for $400.00 along with everything else in the pic,plus i have enough money for a couple hundred rounds of ammo.

Btw i'm going to be selling the ugly hockey puck packmayr grips that are on it,so i can buy some wood grips or some hogues.:confused:

008.jpg

Sport45

Nice. By all means get a set of pretty wood grips fro showing off, but you might want to try the ones that are on it at the range before you sell them.

rogelk

On some pistols I like Packmayrs instead of Hogues, I actually think Hogue overmolded can look cheap but, they are comfortable. At any rate, nice wheelgun!

Sam06

You got really lucky if Your a Southpaw:)

A M66 Is a nice Wheelgun. I think you will like it a lot.

Nero45

Um yes that's a nice looking 66, however it took two S&W auto loaders to purchase that? I hope that you got more than 200 for each one. Heck for that I'd pay you more than 200 for the 5906, granted that is was in good condition. But, its your money, enjoy your 66. I've got a 19 that enjoy also.

dabigguns357

I sold both guns because i didn't really like them.I got $700.00 for both,and went out hunting for that model 10 or a Glock 21 i really wanted but the pawn shop didn't have either.Instead I found the model 66 and it felt so good and the price was even better.

$400.00 was the otd price for the m 66 and the other $300.00 is going towards ammo,new grips,and a summer time holster.

skoro

Very nice k-frame you have there. You're right about the wood grips - they'll make it even better.

Daryl

I sold both my guns and gained this.

So you only have one gun? Man, I remember those days, but it's been a while.

I think I was 8 years old...err..naw, it was before that. I had a pellet gun when I was 5, and still had it when I got the shotgun at 8.

The sad thing is I think I shot more then than I do now. Pellets were cheap!

Daryl

dabigguns357

No i have more than one gun,it's just that if i don't like a gun i don't keep it.Neither one impressed me enough to keep them,so i sold them.

I'm really picky about my guns and how they feel in my hand,Plus in all the selling i got more than i put into the guns so it was a good trade off.Now i have a gun that i really love and money to feed it.

Daryl

No i have more than one gun,it's just that if i don't like a gun i don't keep it.Neither one impressed me enough to keep them,so i sold them.

I'm really picky about my guns and how they feel in my hand,Plus in all the selling i got more than i put into the guns so it was a good trade off.Now i have a gun that i really love and money to feed it.

Ah, I see. I'm much the same way. If I don't like 'em for whatever reason, I sell 'em too.

Only difference is thaty I usually lose money on the deal. ;)

Daryl

smee78

Congrats on your new gun, I love my 66 snubby, what a great gun. Let us know how she handles at the range.