I Scored!

Archie

For sad reasons, I parted with the Combat Magnum I had in 1983. I've been looking to replace it for awhile, but never found the right one... Then for the last three years or so, I haven't seen one offered for sale in either local gunshops or gun shows in the Los Angeles County area.

(I am referring to a S&W model 19, made in the days when barrels were pinned in place and cylinders recessed. Being in PDSR California, it's pretty much impossible to have one shipped into the state from the U. S.; so the websites are not useful to me... sigh...)

Well, at the last Orange County (Costa Mesa, PDSR Ca) Gun Show, I found not one M19, but two! So I bought half of them. (I saw that revolver and jumped on it like a fat lady in a chocolate shop!)

It's a four inch blued gun. It's in very nice shape, looks like a 'bureau drawer' gun; sort of like a safe queen, but before everyone had safes. I get to pick it up on Pearl Harbor day.

dispatcher

Every should own one. I'm sure you'll enjoy having one again. Love the fit and function and the deep blue finish from that era. Congrats!!