I saw the Mall Ninja today at...

Big Dog Dad

As I was walking through our local supermarket today, there he was. You couldn't mistake him; he was all of 21 years, 6 hours old. He must have been at least 6 foot, 19 inches tall and weighed at least 104 pounds (only because he was carrying a bag of sakrete - useful for patching all the zits.) The dead giveaway was the Acme Security Company emblem on his shoulder and the threat level 600+ flak vest/bomb disposal squad outfit that he was wearing. The only time I've seen this type of protection was on a B rated movie. This thing had to be about six inches thick and covered him from just below the ears to his knees. I guess he had a hard time finding a belt big enough for the full race 1911 in the Safariland competition holster. The 1911 had a three chamber comp, flared magwell, and Aimpoint red dot. Every available inch of belt was occupied by spare mags. Oh, I almost forgot about the 10 round magazine sticking out of the pistol. He was standing in the produce section staring at something green. If you ever come to Pittsburgh, be careful if you are going to squeeze the cabbage, the Mall Ninja is watching you. Needless to say, I finished my business in this store quickly. And gun owners wonder why they get bad press; with a mental midget like this on the loose, is there any wonder?

Futo Inu

Supermarket Ninja

See any NEF Handi-rifle in .300 win mag, duct-taped trauma plates, or wall-climbing boots? :)

Kharn

No, I'm sorry to report, you got the wrong species. The specimin you identified has been confirmed as Supermarketus Gruntus, commonly called "Supermarket GI", not the species commonly referred to as "Mall Ninja". We are sorry that you did not sight the elusive Mall Ninja, but Supermarket GI is a notable sighting in its own, and he is closely related to Mall Ninja. Please note that Mall Ninjas typically do not venture outside the mall area for employment, or they will conceal their identity while working at alternate locations, as to not break the Ninja Code. If you spot one breaking the code, please call 1800-Report-Ninja and the Bureau of Ninja Affairs will respond ASAP to take care of the problem with vigor that has not been seen outside of the Reno-era in-Justice Department.

Kharn

Bogie

Whatever you do, be VERY careful around the supermarket's salad bar... They don't call 'em Sneeze Guard's for nothing!