I need Help. is this legit

DocHoliday

Davidsons

Yes it's legit. They ship to your LGS after you pay the deposit. Once it arives you head down there pay the balance and pick it up. I have never felt the need to ues them but several of my friends have.

montelores

My LGS has ordered from this company before. They ordered directly, I believe.

Monty

P.S. Here is their warranty from their website:

"If anything ever goes wrong with any gun you buy with the Davidson's GuaranteeDSM Lifetime Replacement Warranty, it will be replaced. If no replacement is available, it will be repaired at no charge to you. Simple, just return it to the GuaranteeDSM retailer where you purchased it, pay for the return shipping and upon receipt Davidson's will ship you"

threegun

Davidsons is very legit. We have in the past ordered from them. Unfortunately their shipping is very expensive and the guns are generally more than Ellete Brothers, RSR, and Zanders.

If you don't mind the price go for it.

Mike38

Davidson’s Gallery of Guns? Yep, they are legit. They advertise on the Sportsman’s Channel Tactical Thursday all the time. I bought one gun from them, but it was years ago.

glenncal1

My FFL uses them as his supplier for new handguns, he swears by their replacement guarentee. Got me a GSG 1911 at a competitive price.