I need help... AR15 addiction

sailskidrive

I did it again. This past weekend I went to the the Nations Gun Show in VA. Some how I walked out of there with another upper receiver assembly. I have a few Tactical Innovations lower receivers (billet allum.) hiding in the back of the safe. Before I knew it I had assembled another AR, I felt so dirty afterwards. I promised myself that 4 was enough. Oh well...

I added up the cost though and I think it worked out pretty good, $797. This time it's a 16" pencil thin w/ M4 feed ramp, the Tactical Innovations lower, ACE skeleton stock and Fulton lower parts kit. It's so incredibly light, I'm guessing 5lbs. It's the only A2 upper I own and I really like it.

I need to stop. :) Help cure me of this disease.

~Sail:D

RT

Lightweight pencil barrel, nice. The only treatment for your AR addiction is to expand into other black rifles like FALs

zenmtnman

Uh oh...when you find a good 12 step program, let me know.
My collection keeps growing, and when I picked up my latest CMMG lower from my LGS I think the salesman, who I've gotten to know said "you're building the **** out of these things."
He's right...I've got 2 builds complete, and 2 more in process...
One is a 6.8 build, which I'm quite happy with...RRA upper, mid length.
I to love my A2 colt build. All I need to complete the look is some old GI 20 rounders, instead of the magpuls I've got for my current SPR build.
*sigh*
That's where all the money goes....
Good Luck...
And as someone once said "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
Sounds like you're already doing your best to get rid of the AR temptation!
;)

rjrivero

Build a dedicated .22 LR AR. Justify it by telling yourself how much money you'll save on ammo is worth the build. ;)

10-96

Congrats on finding an upper of any sort. There haven't been ANY of those around my part of the country since January.

Rifleman 173

Hi. I'm Rifleman 173 and I'm an AR-15 addict... I have 5 of them and will probably sin again pretty soon... I'm looking at getting a 6th one... After I get another Glock pistol though... Then I'll start in on my .308 rifles I want to collect and own... I know that I have an addiction but, darn it, it's so nice. It's not like I'm chasing wild women and getting drunk every night. And I get to go out and have fun in the sun when I'm using my rifles... So, why fight it? I stay addicted and enjoy it...

Cameron

I bought another LMT lower this past weekend. It made me feel good.

Apart from a search for an M16A1 lower, I think I am done with ARs, by done I mean buying, shooting I still want to do more of.

Cameron