I love 9mms

bac1023

1911s are my favorite pistols overall, but I really enjoy shooting a variety of 9mm handguns. I'm done buying them. Now I need to stockpile of bunch of ammo, as it keeps going up in price at a fast rate.

Here's my completed 9mm collection. I have twelve total.

Beretta 92f, Glock 19, Browning Hi-Power, Walther P5, HK P7M8, Kahr T9

Smith & Wesson PC952, CZ 75B, Sig P210-6, Pardini GT-9, Sphinx Competitor, Sig Sauer X-Five

000_1230.jpg

000_1228.jpg

Dobe

Nice collection of 9's. I like the caliber too. It is not my favorite for SD, but it is certainly a lot cheaper to shoot than a .45 ACP. I like your 210 and P7M8. Heck, I like 'em all. Give the AR-24 a shot. I think you'll really like the quality of this gun.

bac1023

I have handled the P30 and like it as well. I doubt I'll get another 9 though. HKs are the best polymer pistols in my opinion, but I'm not a huge fan of plastic.

bac1023

Very nice collection. Every family has one black sheep though.

I use Glocks for carry most of the time.

vox rationis

That's a great collection..

Please tell me more about your Pardini GT9!!! I am fascinated by the GT 45 and was thinking about getting one, but I have heard mixed reviews.

IanS

Very nice collection. Every family has one black sheep though.

I use Glocks for carry most of the time.

Oh, you mean the one you chose to trust your life to? Poor black sheep happens to have that responsibility. Its the crap job I guess..........one of them has to do it? (shrug)

;)

ChicagoTex

I've always thought the Walther P5 was one of the coolest looking handguns ever made, but can find so little info on it.

What's it like? How's the muzzle flip, recoil, trigger, reliability, ergonomics?
Also, what's a Pardini? I thought I'd seen it all...

bac1023

Oh, you mean the one you chose to trust your life to? Poor black sheep happens to have that responsibility. Its the crap job I guess..........one of them has to do it? (shrug)

Actually, I'd trust my life to any of them. I like carrying a Glock becasue they're light and I don't mind roughing them up, since they're plastic.

cbailey

Every last one of those nines are sweet.

I'd love to afford and get my paws on a 210 someday.

Nice collection!