I like my M&P 40

bluedog

I went to the range today with my new M&P 40 cal. and what a pleasure this gun is to shoot....quiter a bit easier to handle than a G23 (my only other 40)and very accurate....I ran a box of Gold Dots, ball ammo, and Blazer aluminum, all in short time....the gun got a little warm but everything fed and functioned perfectly right out of the box...I like it!

Officer's Match

They are very comfy 40's to shoot.

I originally opted for the 23 after some side by side range comparisons (I was able to accurately shoot the Glock faster than the SW even though the M&P was more comfortable). In the end the HK P2000SK became my carry piece. I wouldn't mind owning a M&P someday and likely will.

Gunz

I love my M&P40 also. This is a very well made polymer offering with excellent price point, features, and value. I also love the fact that 2 extra mags came with mine. total of 4. For a total expense of $400, it is a HUGE deal of a gun offering. Plus: Made in the USA by Americans.

kgpcr

My M&P40 is my carry weapon and i LOVE IT. No more Glocks for me!! it points a lot better than my Glock and it is less felt recoil. all in all its a true winner!

ShootingNut

Yes, Yes, Yes

I'm in the same camp, love my M&P40, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Anyone thinking of buying a pistol, give the M&P serious consideration!