I killed my holster.

eviltravis

I broke my Uncle Mikes kydex holster this week. I couldn't believe it! I've been using the thing for months now, and I really liked how it worked. I had only one gripe about the thing, and that is that it was hard to get off of my pants. It was this one small flaw that was it's doom, so to speak. I had just pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant that my wife and I were going to eat at. I felt like leaving my gun in the car, so I engaged in the usual wrestling match for my pants with the holster. Now I know that paddle is supose to slide right out...SNAP! Oops. Holster, complete with g27 comes off in hand, paddle still safely in pants.
I ask you all to join me in a moment of silence to mourn the passing of an excellent piece of equipment.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

notbubba

"Leaving gun in car only proper if leavin yourself in car."

Unless it is illegal to carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol like it is in Michigan.

stans

In Virginia, you can't carry into any establishment that serves alcohol on premises as well as a host of other places, some of which are the very times you would probably need protection! Now, local governments are trying to pass their own set of unique laws restricting the use of CCW permits. CCW permits are great, if the government would actually allow you to fully exercise the privelege.

Nanaimo Barr

lets just jump on people without knowing the reasons, lots of places where you can't carry in the land of the Free

and did you contact Uncle Mikes about it? they have done good by me in the past..

(just cause it's doesn't cost $90 doesn't mean it's no good)