I Just Picked Up A Sig P938 SAS For......

Joe_Pike

......$499.99 + $17.00 shipping. I don't know how Palmetto State Armory sells them this cheap, but I couldn't pass it up at that price. I work at a gun shop and that's about $75 under cost.

Now, what to sell to pay for it?

jasmith85

That is a very good price especially for it to be a set price. I've got some pretty good deals on guns before but its always been through auctions and getting lucky and no one else bidding. My most recent was a new Sig p224 SAS that I have exactly $511 in.

photoman12001

Wow, that is a great price

But we need photos. The best thing about these SASs is seeing them. I think the two-tone versions are some of the best looking SIGs.

_DSC0842EditLayers1024Pixel8_zpsd5fd3fe4.jpg

_DSC0837EditLayers1024Pixel8_zpsb3e9df4c.jpg

_DSC0840EditLayers1024Pixel8_zps4d4bb33f.jpg

redhologram

Pics for sure! That is a very good price.
Photoman, I always love your pics… Wish I had you around to take pics of my Sig STX! :)

Joe_Pike

I don't have it yet, so, no pics for now. It's coming from Palmetto State, so, it may be a week or more before I get it.

Yung.gunr

Holy cow! How do they do that? Glad I didn't know about it. I was looking at one when they first came out, but couldn't justify that.

Plus, still paying off the VZ2008 they forced upon me. :cool:

Ibmikey

Joe, i have the Sig 238 and the 938, both are wonderful little pistols, i use an extended mag on the 938 and it is a pleasure to shoot in fact easier than it's 380 brethren. I carry one or the other cocked and locked on a regular basis and have never felt under gunned nor is there any difficulty concealing which is the whole idea of concealed carry. Shoot a few boxes through it so you feel confident the weapon will perform if ever needed with the desired carry ammo.

ragwd

My sig 938 nightmare is a great carry, very accurate for such a short barrel. But the nightmare was way more expensive, i wonder why. same pistol.

Gene Pool

That's a good looking gun, for sure. I may have to try one someday...soon.

Years ago, I had a Colt Mustang Pocketlite that I carried in a pocket holster. It was a good little pistol, however it was .380 caliber. It was reliable with FMJ but not with hollowpoints. The Sig 938 appears to be about the same size as the Mustang.

Gene

photoman12001

That was just a crazy low price. If anything, the SAS should probably cost a little more since it goes to SIG Custom Shop for a melt treatment. But I'm not familiar with the Nightmare.

Joe_Pike

Yes, the SAS is the second most expensive P938 in the line-up right after the Scorpion. I can't understand why they were so cheap, but I should have bought two.

WVsig

Sig is now running a volume model so with sales down at the retail level and Sig still pushing inventory out to Sig dealers many are selling pistols at or near their cost to move the metal. They have to or it will snowball them and they will get stuck with way too much inventory and overhead.

You are the beneficiary of the Cohen business model for firearms manufacturers. Congrats!:D

MOshooter65202

Sig P938 SAS

I missed out on the last sale PSA had on the P938 sas,they sold out quick!

Fortunately PSA is having a weekend sale going on right now with the same deal on the Sig P938 SAS of 499.99 plus 17.00 shipping. I ordered one today and looking forward to delivery,I've been looking at these for a couple years now and can't wait to get the 938 SAS in the stable.

I believe the sale ends 9/29 @ 12pm EST

kcub

I bought one of these recently. PSA was sold out within a day. My theory is their website is tightly integrated with their supply so even if they just get one or two in the page becomes activated.

So you have to watch it like a hawk and be ready to pounce immediately.

Also the aluminum grip model has the same $499 price when they get one in.

kcub

Another thing I've learned about this gun. The rubber Hogue grip makes it much more comfortable to shoot.

photoman12001

I traded a P938 SAS I bought last year for S&W 686 4" No Dash because PSA had the SAS for $517 shipped. I knew I could replace it cheap if I regretted ditching it and still have a nice 686. Well I did regret it and bought one through PSA and I'm glad I did. My new SAS was made in NOV2014 and it has a much nicer trigger than my first one. I'm into the pistol for $525 total and that's a hard deal to pass up. It came with one factory extended magazine.

I also like shooting it more with the Hogue rubber.

_DSC5381EditLayers1024Pixel8_zps4d3e405c.jpg

_DSC5379EditLayers1024Pixel8_zps2b989a8c.jpg

_DSC5432EditLayers1024Pixel8_zps8ac2d944.jpg

_DSC5428EditLayers1024Pixel8_zps0341c7af.jpg