I hate... Timney Triggers.

Blindstitch

Today I installed a Timney Trigger in a U.S. Model of 1917 made by Winchester and wow am I impressed on how much better it made the trigger pull feel for $53.

I hate how good this trigger is. Only wish I did it sooner. And it only took a bit of sanding on the stock to make room. Like 2 minutes with the dremel.

A Timney trigger is the best aftermarket performance part a rifle shooter can install for himself or herself. "Timneys are awesome when compared to most any factory original" Congratulations "Good Trade" ;)

ed308

Timney AR10 triggers are my favorite single stage AR trigger. But I like LaRue's MBT two stage triggers as well. A good trigger makes a huge difference in how well a firearm shots.

Hunter Customs

I've installed a lot of Timney triggers for various clients through the years, never ever had one complaint on them .

Best Regards
Bob Hunter

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
I did the easy installation of a Timney on a Ruger 77 Mark II and have been quite pleased.

Not quite as "snapping a glass rod" as a Canjar, but unfortunately, Canjar no longer exists.

tobnpr

Use them all the time...just ordered three from them today.
While Jewell seems to have a few more followers, Timneys rank number 2 in the PRS ( with a couple models at a much lower cost).

http://precisionrifleblog.com/2015/12/06/best-rifle-trigger/

While they don't make the rifle more accurate (like a higher quality barrel) they make the shooter much more accurate. Knowing exactly when a trigger is going to break like glass is key to sending the bullet at the exact instant you want.

Last edited: