I gotta brag... Just a lil' bit.

jfrey123

My co-worker knows that I'm in the market for a .357 with a 6" barrel, so we've been watching the paper. Most of the clients through our store are contractors who've been frequenting us for years and have known my co-worker for 10+ years, even hunted with him.

Yesterday one of our clients told my co-worker that he wanted to try and find a 9mm semi auto that he could trade his .357 for. My co-worker asked me if I was interested, since I have a Glock and a Hi-Point both in 9mm. Told the guy he could have my Hi-Point C9 cause he didn't care about brand (he won't be shooting it a whole lot).

Today we made the switch: Hi-Point C9 (I paid $170 for it with a shoulder holster from private party) traded for a Ruger .357 Security Six that shows a bit of holster wear, but otherwise in mint condition. The inside of the barrel is flawless and the timing is smooth.

rugerpistol.jpg

Also to add to my hell of a deal, a older Japanese made Browning Auto-5 with the engraved action and flawless glossy wood stock.... Cost was $350.

Today was a good day.