I found a Remington 1100 w/o a barrel...

BombthePeasants

It's in really nice condition! In fact, it looks as if it might never have been shot. Where might I go to find a decent barrel for it? I don't have a lot of money, and I'm not too knowledgeable about fowling weaponry...

Rob228

Check out midwayusa.com or brownells.com. They'll have what you need. 1100 barrels are not quite "cheap".

shooter1911

Post in the WTB area of forums and I'm sure one will pop up. A lot of folks have changed barrels on these fine guns. I personally traded my 28" barrel for a 26" Rem-Choke barrel.

TheKlawMan

As recommended, posting in the WTB area of gun forums works and also check the WTS threads. Some forums have a separate thread to list what you WTB and another for what you WTS. I bought a good used 28" 870 barrel that way for $85. Actually, I found the add on a thread I didn't review by googling 870 WTS barrel.

markj

Well now I have a 1100 that is plumb wore out the barrell is a fixed choke in modified. Killed a lot of pheasants with this one. Make me an offer if ya want it. I am tired of hanging on to the thing.