I don't usually go for this..........

Jonathan12

Unique look...and not tacky like his other listing (the Armalite .50 BMG).

My guns are all black steel and polymer, with a single embelishment each. The AK has a dark red "circle A" symbol on the stock, and the shotgun has a yellow smiley face on the side of the receiver.

-Jonathan

JWT

Interesting. Not sure if it's a piece of art or a piece of junk (asthetically speaking).

Dingoboyx

Wow

Blew my BLING meter right off the scale :eek:

Very nice & nicely done, but not my bag really;)

Someone has done a great job on it..... doesn't look tacky, just not for me :cool:

zippy13

Forget the bling aspect...
Check out the specs, I'm guessing it's one sweet shooting set up and quite a bargain at the present bid ($1.8K)

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
A couple guys on this board know zackly how I feel about shotguns being "Utilitarian" implements to me but if I had the dough I would own both his auction offerings... Nuttin says "I love radical customs" like airbrush flames and skulls. And i would love to spit .50 cal snake venom out of that other item:D
Just fer grins and giggles of course!
Brent

Last edited:

earlthegoat2

I kind of wonder who it is because I used to live there a few months back and work at a gun shop just 5 minutes away from his town listed and I never heard of any crazy airbrushed guns around those parts.

OLNfan

I dont mind it, I wouldnt go out of my way to purchase it but if I were to inherit/gift or get it with 1/5 that price I would be a happy camper. I couldnt pay more than 600 dollars for a shotgun im a bit of a cheap skate.