I did something y'all might think is odd.

rickyrick

I always add something unusual to every rifle. I have one with a boar's tooth in a hand woven sling. I have one with leather grips.... some with vintage scopes.
As a kid I remember liking nameplates and data plates from old machinery so I decided to add one to an upper. Took me a while to decide on the style and size.... I was limited by the fact that it's actually kinda hard to find a place that will do small runs. There's some really neat ones but those have minimum quantities, therefore not practical.

Anyway, here's the result.
27ed034f31521db665bc9402dfa03ecf.jpg

44 AMP

Staff
Get one with an arrow pointing to the muzzle stating
"Warning!

Bullet come out this end"

Really fast!!"
:rolleyes::D

CLC

I like your style but I can't see it working with the size of my guns. I feel name plates go well with larger guns, engines, machines etc. I appreciate the oddball personalizations as well.

rickyrick

I really do all of my stuff for me. Except for the occasional picture posted here, no one else ever sees my guns.

Ibmikey

With all the unnecessary crap. Included on some weapons (import junk or warning labels, Macho names etc.) i choose not to add even more. My SBR even has my name and address in case I get lost in the woods ATF has insured some kind grizzly bear will walk me home.
I will not buy most Rugers (and others) with the aforementioned and totally un needed warnings...after all we survived for a lot of years without them..or at least most of us have by applying a somewhat unknown commodity today-----common sense.