I did a thing with Constantine....

Uncle Malice

We made a trade! He really wanted my HK 45 Compact Tactical... and I really wanted a tan USP 45... so look what happened.

The USP 45 is my all-time favorite 45 caliber gun and I've always wanted a tan one. Gonna drop a match trigger into it as usual, although the factory trigger is surprisingly excellent, though it's been shot very little. Also adding an extended mag release.

It came with night sights, but I'll likely add Heinie's... but that might have to wait for a little bit.

Oh well... on to the pics! I'm sure he'll show up to share his own here in a while. ;)

I got rid of this:

d588Lu5.jpg

And I got this:

og1Pigg.jpg

GrCy4ZH.jpg

Iz3s945.jpg

TPsAYxS.jpg

bedbugbilly

Ahhhh . . . could you send me a towel to wipe the drool off of my keyboard? :D

I have never shot one but that sure is an attractive hand gun! I love the color and it looks like it could melt into your hand! Very VERY nice! Enjoy and have fun! :)

Uncle Malice

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I was considering switching the black one over to light LEM now... I do have an extra kit laying around.

[emoji23] and here I was thinking we were all adults here. To be fair, that title is funny.

It won't let me post any pics from Tapatalk. Anything larger than an emoticon is "too large to upload".

Alright guys, still not able to upload any pics with my phone.

This gun is perfect for me. Mr. Malice did some subtle upgrades... I've always bitched about the Hk's trigger in comparison to my SIG's. Granted this is dry fire comparisons. I've got to send some lead and jackets downrange to get a real feel for it. But so far, it's seemingly up to par with my SIG's triggers.

Also, the USP that Mr. Malice has is a Combat Elite. :eek:

BarryLee

I had always wanted a HK and was considering giving the .40S&W another try, so a few years ago I picked up a USP40. The gun has become a favorite of mine and surprisingly during the ammo craziness of a few years back I found plenty of .40S&W while 9mm was hard to come by. I know some of the more recent models may look more “modern”, but the USP reminds me of those old Land Rovers that look rugged, utilitarian and just keep going.

Uncle Malice

Ed's has a handful of trade in USP 40's for $350 right now on gunbroker! I don't like or own any 40's... but I'm considering it at that price...

Also, the USP that Mr. Malice has is a Combat Elite.

*Custom Combat (not Elite)