I can't find a holster that . . .

Prof Young

I have search all over the internet for a holster that fits a Sig 365, is OWB, clips on to belt, made of leather, and has a thumb break.

I've got a kydex paddle, but it's just uncomfortable.

Help?

Life is good.
Prof Young

Doc Intrepid

You might take a look at Mitch Rosen's 'Premier-FD'. It can be ordered with a thumb break (see the 5JR-TB in photos on the link below).

https://mitchrosen.com/products/holsters/belt-holsters/

"Instead of traditional belt slots, the PREMIER-FD has two wide straps that loop over the belt and lock up with sturdy snaps. A great feature for those who prefer not to thread the belt through holster slots to put on and take off the rig. Quick on, quick off, with excellent security."

Not sure if this will work for you, but Rosen holsters I've used are a quality product.

Just an opinion.

dahermit

There a lot of hobby leather workers out there that may be induced to make what you want. Here is a basket-weave, full-flap, clip-on that I made for my S&W I frame .32 S&W Long.
00-2TVObsA_RjFZ1FzVZsfiy1e7Bpf7wJ44XV0TxD8xI-ctFyt7zKaNKrpJtNoYiuYSUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

I made it a clip-on because of expediency and intended use (on my own property, in my own woods). It can also be slipped on via belt loop behind the clip.
00-2TVObsA_RjFZ1FzVZsfiy1e7Bpf7wJ44XV0TxD8xI-cuCQa4AWRi-cgJvmnQAfHYKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

Last edited:

Lt.Nick

Almost all of my holsters are custom made.
Some I made myself, once you learn the process it's not hard, well not that hard.
I started using glue on the seams, just to hold while doing the sewing, and it helps a lot.

KyJim

I have a Mitch Rosen Premier referred to in post 2. Mine is for commander-sized 1911s. Great quality and very comfortable. It does ride a bit lower than most of my concealed carry holsters so you have to consider that when wearing a covering garment