I bought a new gun -- Kahr T9

Jeff22

I bought another gun. This one was unplanned but the deal was too good to pass up.

I have a friend who had a very slightly used Kahr T9, the larger frame Kahr with a steel frame. It has always intrigued me. When he wanted to sell the gun and 5 magazines, and his interest in selling coincided with the arrival of my state tax refund, I took him up on his offer.

I already have a P9 (that I bought new in 2000) and a K9 (that I bought used from another friend in 2010). My existing Mitch Rosen holster & mag pouch and Galco shoulder rig all fit with the new gun so additional expense to add this gun to my battery is minimal.

Most of the cops around here carry some flavor of baby Glock as an off duty gun. I have big hands and long fingers, and the Kahr pistols always fit my hand better. I think I like them better because they're thin.

I took possession of the gun last night and went to the indoor range and ran 120 rounds through it. What a delightful gun to shoot.

Nick_C_S

Love those unplanned additions.

I have a Kahr CW9. It has some appetite - just gobbles up and spits out everything I feed it.