I am working on another Massammo forum exclusive promo.

Mystro

Massammo sent me some new ammo to test for them this past month. They were so happy with my findings that they are offering me another forum exclusive promo code.
(many may remember the last one we did):D Last time many missed it and were upset because I didnt give more pre discount notice.

This time I am requesting a certain kind of promo for the forum....."You will be pleased for your practice and carry ammo".;)

I am confirming it this weekend hopefully for a Monday week long forum promo code. (Dont buy any ammo until Monday, it will be worth your wait if everything I am asking for is offered) Hopefully I will be posting this late Sunday night or Monday morning.

(I do not work for massammo, this is a forum public service I am trying to provide.)

If the moderators want to post this in various forums where it will get the best views for all the forum members.

Promo status update 10/09: Just finalized what the promo will be. Promo just got significantly better. BUT.... Due to raising enough inventory of certain products that were extremely popular last promo. We are going to give the distributors 1 week to accumulate enough ammo for the forum promo. Last time they ran out of certain calibers and I didnt want that to happen this time.

Wednesday 21st-25th the start of the forum promo. I will release Tuesday on what the promo entails.

Last edited:

Mystro

Given the current political environment and the fall weather. I want to make sure everyone can get all their handgun range ammo as well as a good supply of ultra high quality carry ammo. The issue with the last promo was not everyone was able to buy a case of ammo.
I teach a CCW class and a common theme is the lack of regular shooting due to not having sufficient quality affordable range ammo to train with. Buying 2-4 boxes every time you have to go to the range isnt cutting it. This is becoming a huge problem and I addressed this to massammo. I think we came to a solution.
All popular handgun calibers will be included but this time I want to give the 357Sig guys their opportunity as well.;). If everyone plays it right, they should have all the ammo they need for the range and carry ammo for the whole year.

Last edited:

DaleA

I think I'm okay for now but I really appreciate the effort you're putting out to make this deal available for us.

Group buys

I may not purchase either, but I appreciate the effort and I subscribed just in case I can't pass it up.

Group Buys is one thing this forum really seems to be missing IMO. I don't post on THR much(really at all), but I don't remember seeing them there either. The other big firearms forum is a disorganized mess reminiscent of a poorly run cash cow public assistance childcare center.

The more specialized forums almost always have a few jigs, group buys, equipment loan, etc. etc.
For instance, I believe it is rimfire central that has two 10/22 cleaning hole jigs passing around. I got one about three years ago and there was a list of people waiting on it. Dozens had already used it. $50 brought a few thousand dollars worth of value to the forum.

Whenever I get around to my 80% AR build I will look for the most rugged jig available and send it out when I am done, but who knows when that will happen and they don't last many builds.

Mystro

Promo status update: Just finalized what the promo will be. Promo just got significantly better. BUT.... Due to raising enough inventory of certain products that were extremely popular last promo. We are going to give the distributors 1 week to accumulate enough ammo for the forum promo. Last time they ran out of certain calibers and I didnt want that to happen this time.

Wednesday 21st-25th the start of the forum promo. I will release Tuesday on what the promo entails.

Please bear with me, these "promos" are not easy to organize.
On the plus side, it should give a week to save up some money for some more ammo.

Last edited:

JimmyR

I placed an order for some of the house brand 38 special, and it is identical to the Federal 158gr LRN that I had tucked away. Shoots great, too!

I won't hesitate to place another order, assuming I have some play money to throw in.

O4L

Promo status update: Just finalized what the promo will be. Promo just got significantly better. BUT.... Due to raising enough inventory of certain products that were extremely popular last promo. We are going to give the distributors 1 week to accumulate enough ammo for the forum promo. Last time they ran out of certain calibers and I didnt want that to happen this time.

Please bear with me, these "promos" are not easy to organize.
On the plus side, it should give a week to save up some money for some more ammo.
Is this still a go?

Mystro

Back story what he promo is all about:
http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568198

Because I was so impressed with the Sasquatch ammo, I talked to Massammo.com to see if we could get a forum discount. These forum discounts are not easy to arrange.

The price point was already so low on Sasquatch that after several emails and phone calls, we came to this arrangement. Buy at least 1 case of Sasquatch ammo to qualify for free shipping for your entire massammo.com order. That means you can get your range ammo AND your personal protection or any other ammo you might need at the same time for free shipping.:cool:

Starting Wednesday October 21st through Sunday October 25th:

Free shipping on entire order with 1 case or more of Sasquatch Ammunition in the shopping cart. Coupon Code: sasqship

Available calibers:

· 45ACP 230GR

· 9MM 124GR

: 40S&W will be available Friday-Sunday for this deal. (a shipping delay in 40S&W held them back two days)
Coupon valid Wednesday October 21st- Sunday October 25th

2 Sasquatch Case Max per order.

Coupon not valid with individual box purchase. Order must contain (1) case or more of Sasquatch ammunition to receive order ships free.

Coupon Code: sasqship
http://massammo.com/index.php/

Last edited: