I am more than dissapointed...

Cerick

So today I go to pick up my new Remington 870 Desert TAC Recon 12ga, and my Remington 700 alaskan Ti at Cabelas in PA. I ordered these guns from buds gun shop and they just came in. I got there and inspected the guns which were even better than I had hoped for. I went to fill out the paperwork and the man at the shop said I had to get them shipped to an FFL dealer in the state where I reside, which is FL :barf: I had asked two different people who worked there a month or two ago if I could buy guns there and they said I could buy shotguns and rifles, just not pistols because I was from FL.

So I come to find out that less than two weeks ago, laws were put into place by the state of Florida that basically says that residents of FL cannot buy guns out of state, and need to have them shipped to an in-state FFL. There were other states on the list that had the same rules printed, states like CT required a CCW or hunting license, etc.

So now I have to wait untill I go back down to FL for these beautiful guns, instead of having them in my hands right now :mad:

Hardtarget

:barf: That worked better than the words I was thinking of. I'm not even sure it sounds legal...why should that be against the law?

Mark.