I am in love the Kahr's

wstein

....saw some at my local gun shop. Picked them up and played with them for a little bit, and I am in love. Each one, either the CW's or the P's, or K's, felt like they were made for my hand. I have read and heard great things about them, now after holding one, I want one for myself. Back to trolling gun broker and my local shops in a few weeks looking for a good deal on one.

Muddflap

I had a PM9, that functioned perfectly, and was very accurate for it's size. I have big hands, so I had a hard time hanging on to it. I traded it for a K9, and I absolutely love it. Got a set of the wood grips, from Kahr, and it's one of the nicest looking guns I own. Shoots great, and almost as easy to carry as the PM9.

2rott

I carry an older Kahr K9. It feeds everything I put into it. Even mixed magazines full. Like you said, feels great in my hand(which is on the small
side).

WVleo

Kahr

Never really paid them much mind as I had a Colt DS for My pocket and a CZ RAMI 9mm as My other CCW. But I was looking for a reliable light CCW for everyday carry. The PM9 with the DLC finish was My choice and We have " Bonded " LOL LOL ! Sold the Colt and the CZ and have been shooting the PM9 exclusivly as My CCW . Very satisfied in the weapon ! ........WVleo

chris in va

The K9 is pretty unique in the crowd of firearms. Mine just feels perfect in the hand despite it's size. The heft makes it feel like you have something in your hand, unlike a polymer gun. Balance is perfect. Low bore axis helps put shots where you aim, and the DA trigger is something that really surprised me, considering I was a horrible shot with my SP101.

Need to put more rounds through this thing soon. 200 so far, time to scrounge up a few more boxes.

PeterGunn

Got a 2-tone k9 on the way here pretty. It was refurbished by Kahr and is coming with a 1 year warranty... picked it up for $600.00.

I had an older E9 some years back, and once Kahr CS made it right it was a great little gun. I sold that, knowing I wanted a K9 down the line. Finally found what I was looking for.

NWCP

My little PM9 is on me almost all summer long as it can be easily concealed. I haven't had an issue with it since I purchased it. In the winter I'll carry a larger framed service pistol, but whenever I need a deep concealment pistol it's always the little Kahr. Good luck on finding yours.

LanceOregon

....saw some at my local gun shop. Picked them up and played with them for a little bit, and I am in love

Praise be those who love the Kahr!!

orange-moonies3.jpg

jdavis6576

I had a P9 and it was OK; the grip was a little slim for my large hands but the reason I traded it was the cinder block that doubles as a slide stop. I shoot thumbs forward and I grew tired of pulling chunks of concrete out of my thumb after a range session. If they could slim that down instead of having the block hang off the side I'd probably still own it.

skydiver3346

Love the Kahr:

Yep, just picked up a very nice "used" Kahr MK9 on Friday. Shot it yesterday and was amazed at the accuracy and performance of this little bug. Might be my replacement for my pocket Rohrbaugh .380 as it has more potintial as a self defense caliber. Am going to get some nice factory smoot wood grips and it will be perfect...... By the way, I wasn't looking for a Kahr at the time I bought it, but it just caught my eye sittling in the gun case and I had to have it....... Paid $575 for it (which I was told by my friend,was a good deal).

wstein

Yeah, the K9 in the case was a stainless with wood grips. That was an awesome looking gun, and it felt the best in my hand. So now I have 2-3 more guns on my wish list :)

HKFan9

I'm another satisfied PM-9 owner. Even in the winter I found myself throwing it in a jacket pocket or tucking it in my waist in its IWB holster. It is very accurate for its size so it beats lugging around a larger frame handgun such as my USP full size. Kahr's DAO trigger is one of the best out there IMO.

stephen426

wstein,

When you decide to get one, I would suggest you get a polymer version. I have a MK9 and that little bugger is heavy. It is small enough to pocket carry, but the weight causes your pocket to sag more on one side. I also got some light rusting on the frame which was a bit disappointing. The stainless steel used for the slide seems to hold up much better than the frame though. I am looking to rick up either a PM9 or PM40 as a replacement. I do enjoy shooting the MK9 though and I was very impressed with the accuracy from such a small gun.