Hunters bag

Hawg

I got this in a trade with one of my forum members. It's a little smaller than my new bag but has easier access. It's made by Leatherman from very supple buffalo hide.

bag12.jpg

bag11.jpg

bag2.jpg

Pahoo

Very nice !!!

It's made by Leatherman from very supple buffalo hide.
Mighty handsome and they still make some of the best commercial Possibles Bags. This one looks like it is broken in very nicely and perhaps seen it's share of Rendezvous. Thank you for your post. .... :)

Be Safe !!!

Hawg

This one looks like it is broken in very nicely and perhaps seen it's share of Rendezvous.

It is, that's why I like it. Somebody else did all the work getting it broke in.:D

FrontierGander

great looking bag, i especially like the beaver tail. Does it have a weight in the end to help hold it down?

Shotgun in the background?

Hawg

No it's heavy enough on it's own. The shotgun is an old English Parker muzzleloader. From the look of it it was stored on it's butt in a shed with a dirt floor. The guy I got it from had it hanging on the porch over the back door. It's in really sad shape and most people would just toss it. I doubt it will ever be a shooter but I do want to at least try to make it a decent looking wall hanger.

41.jpg

dlbarr

That bag's a beauty, Hawg. I made one semi-similar to it but just made out of cowhide. Mine does the trick but I like the looks of yours.

Attachments

• IMG096.jpg
    IMG096.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG097.jpg
    IMG097.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 18