How's this for a .22 >: )

Lavid2002

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/lavid2002/?action=view&current=f2ddb33e.pbw&t=1237343956

Or for those too lazy to watch the transformation over the years and or click the link heres a picture.

DSCF2292.jpg

I broke the trigger guard when bedding the rifle, so im awaiting a new clear anodized trigger guard. But you can use your imagination :p

Heres the list
*VQ trigger
*Polished trigger job
*Pinted stock and custom stock fitting re-design
*New buttpad (Makes the stock longer for me)
*Extended mag release
*Auto bolt release
*Bedded action and BBL
*Leupold vx2 3x-9x
*Leupold scope mount
*Harris bi-pod
*Polished bolt handle
*Polyurethane Bolt buffer
*VQ extractor and extractor spring
*Polished and stripped receiver
*New clear anodized trigger guard

Hardtarget

Good job with your "tweaking" of your rifle. Looks good to me. Is this the end or is there something on the horizon? :D

Mark

05kas05

is there ever an end to the madness.either it will get a makeover or the next one will its never ending i tell!!!!!
looks very nice by the way definitly a keeper hope it shoots as good as it looks

Lavid2002

Good job with your "tweaking" of your rifle. Looks good to me. Is this the end or is there something on the horizon?
:p for now this is good.

Im interested to see how this bedding job worked out. I had to scrap the action job and cut it all out but the BBL bedding turnwd out decent. Ill shoot a groups at 50 yards once its sighted in and whether their good or not ill include the first 5, 5-shot groups I shoot with it. :D Well see how she does

onehitwonder

I know a guy in the RimFire Central forums that reworks factory bbl's . just sent mine off. Every one I talk to claims 1/2 inch groups at 50 and if the action is bedded right 1/4. He can hand lap,cut down , and rechamber them. I got mine cut to 16 1/2 and had it Bentz chambered for 120 including return shipping. Still keep factory contour and looks but bull bbl accuracy.