how'd i do?

old fart

i had a post on here about the rem. genesis, after the responses i decided to buy american. but i didn't have enough to get a tc, so i took my 4inch gp100. the shop had a new tc omega z5, the shop gave me the omega and $225.00 for my gp100. how'd i do?, was that a good deal? i know some will say if i'm happy it was, and i'm very happy, its my first tc and i wished i'd saved long ago and got one. i have always bought the lower cost brand, and while they have got the job done, the difference in quality is easily seen. so did i do ok from a trade standpoint?, thanks for any help.

Pahoo

Last year I sold a new Omega, Blue w/synthetic stock for $250.00. Wal-Mart has them right now, for $317.00 and may or may not come down. I do not know what a GP-100 might bring. Hope this helps in answering your question.

Be Safe !!!

mykeal

You did ok, depending on the condition of the GP100 and the Omega. It's not the best deal I've ever heard of but you didn't get taken. Essentially, you paid about $200 for the Omega.

robhof

robhof

If you're going to use it and weren't using the GP, then you're ahead of the game. B/p is habit forming though, I started with one and ended up with 4 pistols and 5 rifles.