How Not to Clear a Handgun

scorpion_tyr

Well done! That and with a magazine loaded, checking the chamber alone, releasing the slide (chambering that unseen round in the magazine) and immediately pulling the trigger. Luckily his magazine was empty, but I expected a bang when he pulled that trigger.

Sixer

TFL has turned me into a grammar officer :D I used to hate the guys that made a big deal out of the whole "clip vs. magazine" thing. Now I can't stand the word "clip" being used to refer to a mag... is that wrong?

BerettaBuckeye

Sixer said:
Now I can't stand the word "clip" being used to refer to a mag... is that wrong?

I don't think so. How about this....when reading a for sale ad, if it says "includes 2 clips" or something like that I skip right over it. I figure I don't even want to buy a gun from that guy. Is that bad?

scorpion_tyr

I don't think so. How about this....when reading a for sale ad, if it says "includes 2 clips" or something like that I skip right over it. I figure I don't even want to buy a gun from that guy. Is that bad?

Not at all. Next time the kid behind the counter at Academy tells me it comes with two clips I'm gonna ask what I'm supposed to clip it to.

varoadking

You will never build yourself up by only tearing others down!

This guy in the video doesn't need help tearing himself down...he's a wannabe moron...

Last edited by a moderator: