how much for ruger select fire?

predator86

i was wondering how much would be a fair price for a ruger select fire mini 14 or mini 30 i dont remember what its called AC5something.....kinda hard to do a search if you cant remember the name of the gun.....

and also, is ruger still making these for the U.S. market or even though they are a U.S. maker they still cant sell it here because of the ban?

PTK

Select fire Mini 14 - AC556, $5k-$7k. They don't still make them, but they are ALL waranteed fully.

MisterPX

If it's got a K behind it, it's a stainless model. Don't recall there being 7.62 one's, just the 223. Still a pretty good deal for a MG, just run into that magazine issue. ($$$)

rkba_net

Actually if the model has a "K" in FRONT it is stainless... if there is a trailing "K" it has a 13" barrel.

AC-556 full-size blue
KAC-556 full-size stainless
AC-556K compact blue
KAC-556K compact stainless

MisterPX

:confused:

MG's are legal in WI. As are all the rest of the NFA items.
Don't know where you heard they weren't, but your source is mistaken.

freakshow10mm

Yup, machine guns in WI is legal. Supposedly pistol caliber machine guns need a state permit, but I've never seen this in statutes.

<<< WI native

poprivit

Ruger AC556

I just sold my blue, 18 inch bbl. 3-position (semi, 3-round burst and full) for $6500. It is 98% and runs flawlessly. Took one day to sell.