How Much Does Once Fired Brass Go For?

Dragline45

I have a bunch of once fired pistol brass in 9mm, .40, and .38 special that I plan on listing in the for sale section. I don't reload so I have no use for it nor do I know what a reasonable price would be. Not looking to make a killing just want to give a fair price.

ScottRiqui

Prices are 'strange' right now, to say the least. All I could suggest would be to look at local "gun trader" or "armslist" classifieds online and see what people are selling them for. Like anywhere else, some of the asking prices might be ridiculous, but if you see sellers who are frequently updating their posts with things like "3000 left", "2000 left", etc., that's an indication that they're actually moving product at or near their asking price.

Cyberbach

I just bought a bunch of 9mm from a indoor range and they were getting 4 bucks per hundred count. I paid 80 bucks and got well over 2100 along with a couple hundered 380 Auto's. Most appear to be once fired as they frown on reloaded ammo at this particular range

snooze

I just bought a bunch of 9mm from a indoor range and they were getting 4 bucks per hundred count. I paid 80 bucks and got well over 2100 along with a couple hundered 380 Auto's. Most appear to be once fired as they frown on reloaded ammo at this particular range

I think I would pay more to not have to deal with a couple hundred pieces of .380 brass stuck in a pile of 2100 9mm ;)

Cheap 870

In my opinion most people are asking to much especially for 45colt,44mag. What they're asking you can buy it new for, just might have to wait.
I've been able to find a couple decent deals on use 38,357,45acp.
My thinking has always been half price for used brass

Rford09

I just picked up
1000 45acp- 80$ shipped
1000 40s&w- 40$ shipped
1000 9mm- 40$ shipped

I thought they were decent prices.

Rob