• Yes, I do! in 9mm

Votes: 51 50.5%
  • Yes, I do! in .40S&W

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • No, I don't!

Votes: 33 32.7%

• Total voters

Redhook

Seems like there have been quite a few questions revolving around the P99 recently and I was wondering how many of you own a P99?

-Red-

JMC

Your poll is too restrictive. It will only allow for one vote for either the 9mmx19 or the .40S&W.

I own four P99's. :D
Love each and every one.
Three in 9mmx19 and one in .40S&W.

P-990

Doh! I only have one! Must...catch....up!:rolleyes: Mine isn't a 99 per se, but rather a P-990. It's what I wanted, and I like it. I also made it a point to get the 9mm version. May the P-99 survive as long as the 1911, it is a well designed firearm.

Catbird

I have both, a 9mm and a .40 Auto but the poll would only permit me to vote for only one...so I voted for my first--the 9mm.

FPrice

Saw one at my dealer's about two months ago in 9mm, two-tone finish and decided i needed to have one. Seems to be very good so far.

PATH

Bought mine when it first came out. I love trhe damn thing. Never given me a problem and is spot on accurate. .9mm is what I have.

lunde

I couldn't vote, because I have four. Two in 9mm, and two in .40 Auto. For each caliber, I have one in all-black, and one in the Military (olive drab frame) configuration.

dj1726

I have gun envy again, I only have one P99 and it is in 9x19. I love it. Awesome engineering! I have about 1400 rounds through it with no malfunctions.

FPrice

FWIW...

The Walther P22 is showing up in gunshops in Massachusetts. I handled one the other day. Looks to be about 70% the size of the P99, some different controls, trigger seemed a little stiff. But it might be a nice .22 companion to the larger pistols. My dealer is asking $275 (I think) and he predicts that this may go down when they are more readily available.

BK-BHP/1911

I have a German 'Canadian Barrel (106mm" black P99 in 9mm. I love the adjustability of the sights and the grips (Beats sending guns back to gunsmiths to fix sights that are off). The gun fits me so well I shoot it better than some more inherently accurate guns like my C&S BHP.

I plan to pick up at least 2 more...one for my left hand and one spare.